We’re saying #ThanksToYou to National Lottery players with a week of free crafting!
This year is the 25th Birthday of The National Lottery, and we’re excited to be a part of the celebrations by joining in the #ThanksToYou campaign, which celebrates the contribution of National Lottery players in supporting good causes over the past 25 years! Since The National Lottery’s first draw took place on 19 November 1994, more than £40 billion has been raised for good causes in the areas of arts, sport, heritage and community – that’s £30 million a week making a difference to lives of people and communities throughout the whole of the UK.
To thank National Lottery players for their support, we will be offering A Space To Make free Drop in Craft sessions every day for a week!
Our week of free crafting will take place from Monday 25 November to Friday 29 November, from 10am-12noon each day. Anyone who presents any National Lottery ticket on these dates will be able to take up this special offer, join in and get creative with us! Please check our full terms and conditions below.
As a recipient of National Lottery funding, Making Space has delivered two incredibly successful HLF projects. The first took place from 2009-2011 and was called The Leigh Park History Project. We then delivered a second project; On The Street Where We Live from 2011-2014 which you can read about here.
We are one of the hundreds of participating National Lottery-funded projects across the UK who are taking part in the #ThanksToYou campaign in this special Birthday year.
Terms and Conditions
- Our #ThanksToYou Offer: “A week of Free Crafting” – A chance to come in and use free craft materials to get on with self led creative activities. Take what you make at the end of the day/week
- 2 adults will be covered under a single ticket (proof of play)
- The dates and times of our offer: Monday 25, Tuesday 26, Wednesday 27, Thursday 28 & Friday 29 November 2019 from 10am-12noon.
- How visitors can redeem this offer. Tickets must be presented at Making Space on the day, there is no need to book, just turn up.
- Our offer is capped per day due to room capacity. There is a fixed maximum number of 12 Participants.
- Redemptions on a first come first served basis.
- All National Lottery games qualify (including National Lottery draw-based games and National Lottery scratchcards). Proof of purchase of a National Lottery game can be either hard copy ticket or digital. – The date of draw / purchase is not relevant.
- Please check this page of our website for contacts details prior to visiting.
- Making Space has the right to refuse entry in the unlikely event of venues reaching capacity, as well as unforeseen circumstances.
- In the event of enquiries on the day, the manager’s decision is final.